Welcome to the Pundzak Law Office
Aggressive Representation of
Individual Employees and Small Businesses
With more than 25 years of legal experience, attorney Lynn D. Pundzak has the knowledge and the skill to successfully handle almost any type of employment law issue. Her representation of both workers and employers gives her a valuable perspective that translates into exceptional advocacy and satisfied clients.
Helping Employees with:
Helping Employers with:
- Disciplining & Terminating Safely
- Interviewing legally
- Handbook drafting/revision/review
- Training Supervisors to reduce litigation risk
- EEOC and OCRC Representation
- Lay-Offs and Reductions in Force
- Preparing & Enforcing Employment Contracts
- Drafting and Enforcing Non-Compete Clauses
- Offering and Drafting Severance Agreements
- Fighting Wage/Hour/Overtime Claims
- Defending whistleblower claims, sex harassment and other harassment suits, discrimination allegations, FMLA claims, LGBTQ matters, and retaliation allegations
- Diversity and Inclusion Training
Performing Independent Investigations:
Employers, and Lawyers who represent them, may need a legally trained investigator to probe allegations of harassment, retaliation or other misconduct. Hiring an independent investigator allows counsel to represent their clients without fear of becoming witnesses themselves or compromising the attorney-client privilege.
The information you obtain on this site is not legal advice. Each situation is different. You should consult an attorney about your individual circumstances.